Saturday, December 8, 2012

What's in my bag


In response to questions about what camera, etc. I use......

I'm a Nikon girl. It's what I've always used & I'm too invested to change, even if I wanted to.  I shoot with a Nikon D700.  My favorite lens would have to be my Nikkor 70-200 2.8G, but obviously can't be used in every situation.  Same with my Nikkor 85 1.4. Such beautiful lenses, but when I need something wider I have to use the Nikkor 24-70 2.8G. The 24-70 has a great, practical range, but I don't love it.  It's not as pretty.  I also have a super-wide, a Nikkor 16-35 4G, which can really come in handy & is fun to play with.  And then a 50 1.4G, which I use quite a bit, usually for indoor & low-light stuff.

I never use an on-camera flash.  But I do use strobes in my garage/studio.  I have 2 Profoto & 1 Elinchrom strobes & use a big (5 ft?) Octabox, among other light modifiers.  My backdrops are usually seamless paper rolls.

And for post-processing, I use Lightroom & CS5 & a random assortment of actions.  I still have so much to learn!!!


And of course I can't do a post without a picture.....


 
Caroline couldn't decide which hair accessory to wear today.
 
 
This has been a daily activity as of late.
I've got me a girly-girl and I'm  loving it!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable! This makes me excited for us to get our girls!

Danielle said...

your pictures are stunning! my hubby, actually just today, gave me the okay to update my old dslr with a new one. so i've been researching them all day. interesting to hear what you use.

p.s. love all the headbands-i really need a girl. :)

my 607 yes said...

I have to have the performance with to thank we used for the top quality steps I often times taken pleasure in looking towards yuor web blog. We’re waiting for the store’s beginning on individual school query perfectly as the enormous foot work would not are already entirenot including forthcoming to your blog post. Essentially is usually associated with any help other, I am fortunate so that you can in what People become familiar with from this level.
Welcome to visit my website:Coachバッグ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...