Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Random Tuesday


My favorite from a photoshoot yesterday. LOVE those cheeks!!


Gus loves to sit up on the counter and watch Brian shave. It is the cutest thing! He LOVES his Daddy!


My little fish. He LOVES to go swimming. He'll get his swimsuit and bring it to me and say "eeeease!" (that's please). Gus is not much of a talker. He turned 2 in February and he says very few words. Our pediatrician says he is definitely speech delayed. I think alot of it stems from the fact that he can get whatever he needs from four older siblings & Mom without having to do much. He does have a hard time trying to pronounce consonants, but it's SO CUTE! It won't always be so cute, though. Something to work on!

2 comments:

Lanny's Favorites said...

I don't know how I came across your blog...but I am so glad I did!
You're little Zane it TOO cute!!
Have a GREAT time in Hawaii!

Tracey said...

Hi Nicole - Your pictures are AMAZING! I love your blog - so cute. Your kids are all so adorable & getting so big - hope all is well. E mail me if you want an invite to my blog tracey@traceysimas.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...