Monday, January 23, 2012

Dear Mr. Werner,

I just wanted you to know that my son, Zane, does have more clothes than

 the black shorts and striped sweatshirt that he wears every. single. day.



Just in case you were beginning to get concerned.

In fact, he has lots of other clothes that he just doesn't want to wear, and

 this is a battle that I'm choosing not to fight right now.  I'm sure you

understand.

I can't guarantee that this outfit is getting washed every day (or two), but I'm

 trying.  Let me know if he starts to stink.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Mason



6 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

Ha Ha so funny! I love how our battles change as we get older and realize some of those little things that seemed so important just aren't! I thought he looked pretty cute though!

sarahandmatt said...

Love it! I've been there.

Kurt and Marnie said...

Oh yes, I've had one of those. He was my third. Still have those sorts of battles but just in different forms...

oneordinaryday said...

Made me laugh out loud. My son lives in basketball shorts - all year - and we live in Pennsylvania, so it isn't exactly shorts weather here. I had a teacher once lecture me about the fact that he doesn't wear a winter coat to school. I'm picking my battles too. He's a 6th grader and if he gets cold enough, he'll wear pants and a coat. Until then...
: )

Tara said...

adorable!

pakosta said...

I feel your pain on this one! My daughter wears the same jeans (she has 4 of the same) and the same shirts ( she has about 10 of those).
my niece when she was younger wore the same tank top and shorts ALL SUMMER LONG and when winter came, she wore the same dress all year long and one day it was in the washer wet and she took it out and wore it WET to school and there was NOTHING her mom could do. stubborn at it's BEST! lol!
tara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...