Friday, February 19, 2010

Gus turns 4 !

Holy Cow!
I don't think there's ever been a kid more excited for his birthday party!
A train party, of course. At the park. Right before Preschool.
With all his cute little Preschool buddies.

Apparently I didn't quite learn my lesson the last time I decorated a cake like this.
About 10 years ago...... when I wanted to slit my wrists
before I was even half-way done.

Just like a pregnancy, I guess. You forget the pain & misery, and then one day you find yourself doing it again!!

I barely finished it in time!

Cursing myself.

And I don't think Gus really truly appreciated it.

Of course he loved his train cake...... but I think he would have been just as happy if I had stuck a couple plastic trains on a sheet cake.


It was a big day for this little guy.

Who's not so little anymore (sniff).






Happy Birthday Gus!



4 comments:

Baker's Life said...

Gus is the cutest.

Baker's Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Baker's Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

El NiƱo Y Tu Pilin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...