Friday, January 16, 2009

When I snap, you'll be the first to go......


Jake's the only reason Daisy's still around.

Oh how I look forward to the day that I wake up & find that someone accidentally left the gate open & she's nowhere to be found. We'll cry & grieve (me pretending to) for a day or two & then we'll move on with our lives.........lives that won't include a destroyed backyard, annoying barking or dog vomit, such as what I had to clean up yesterday.........totally dry-heave inducing.



Here in lovely AZ, it's fall in January, then spring in February, then summer usually starts in March.
So here's a few Fall Leaves Fun pix.........


Gus trying to put leaves on my camera.
Someone get this kid a Kleenex!! (and a bath!)









4 comments:

Leah said...

Hello Nicole! Thanks for commenting! As for the "creamy" look. I'd say if you don't have the 50mm 1.8, get it. It's got creamy written all over it.

The Scotts said...

Hi Nicole. This is Shanon Scott, I used to work for Dr Mason. I just found your blog through a friend and am laughing so hard about your dog! We got one for our kids a 5 month old puppy in September and I feel for you. Only we couldn't handle the it and after 6 weeks gave it away. I feel like the worst parent but Jared and I are SSSSSSOOOOOOO much happier. That sounds really bad now that I am writing it!

Anyways, it was fun seeing how big your kids are now. Your photos are amazing!! Tell Dr. Mason I said hi and good luck with your dog, ps do you want me to accidentally open our gate? ha ha

Michelle said...

Poor Daisy. :)

Karyn Parry said...

Nicole, I loved your Christmas card this year. You guys have a darling family. You take some wonderful pictures.

Last time I saw Brian was at Crazy Sub! Of course you always see someone you know there. Crazy Sub is a must when we visit Mesa.

Have a great day and it is really fun seeing all your posts. I loved the day in the snow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...