Friday, September 4, 2009

sunset silhouettes








We escaped the heat last weekend & headed to the beach.
It was a completely different trip compared to the Fourth of July trip. It was just us. And we realized that we have never gone to the beach with just our family. We always go with friends or family.
It was so relaxing, and the kids actually hung around us & played with each other.
Jake had to figure out what to do with himself without a social scene going on, and the lobby elevator somehow lost its charm with no friends around.
But it was good, chill family time. I loved it.
And I loved hanging out on the beach til sunset, which we normally don't do.
It is the best time to be on the beach. Absolutely amazing.
So we had some fun getting some sunset silhouette pictures.

4 comments:

Joy said...

Completely amazing, on so many levels.

Julie said...

I absolutely love these pictures Nicole!

amy said...

So cool!! Makes me want to go to the beach that much more.
Regarding Mark, so sorry, life started happening. He said Sept. is the best time on a Tues. or Thurs. Shawni's in and I found another guy. We better get on this. I'll contact him tonight. E-mail me your e-mail address so I can contact you and Shawni at the same time, please.
rock on

Ben and Amberly said...

My favorite pictures piece...by far! I can't even begin to tell you how much I love these pictures. You're so talented! I admire you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...