Friday, June 19, 2009

Logan

This is Logan.

My sister's 4th and final boy.

He's 6 months old.

He loves to slobber.

And be loud like his big brothers.

And I had never even met him until last week, when we were up in Utah for a visit.

So we had a mini photoshoot......

.......until he'd had enough.


But I couldn't get enough of those blue eyes!



My little sister, Holl.

We're less than 2 years apart.

So that means we grew up always wearing matching dresses to church.....

And always had to share a room.......

And always stole each other's clothes & especially shoes.......

We're so different,

yet so much alike.......

.....like how we each have 4 little boys!!

Love you Holl.

We need to play more.


(I had to sneak this in because it's going to take me forever to get my London pics up! )

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh! He's SO cute!!

Holly said...

Nicole...he's a handsome little dude and YES, his eyes, are fabulous! I'm loving all of your Europe pictures... loving!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...