Friday, February 17, 2012

Sadies 2012


Sadies had a Disney character theme this year.  I don't know when they started having themed Sadies dances.  Back in my day, we just wore matching shirts.  Much easier.  But this is pretty fun.
Mars didn't want to be anything 'typical', of course.  No Cinderella & Prince Charming or Beauty & the Beast.  So we came up with Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum from Alice in Wonderland.

She & her date, Josh were pretty funny......

And the group.....

We had the group over for the dinner & pictures part.
And they can't do anything normal.  No.  It had to be pasta dumped in the middle of the table because "it's funner that way."
And when they go goofy-golfing for the day activity, they'll play while tied to their date.  They're so creative like that.

Awwww.  Look at them in their garbage bag bibs.

So adorable!  :)

4 comments:

amy said...

What are the odds? Had Josh's parents over at our house for a little "Sadies" of our own and those two came over to show off their costumes. I thought Tweedle Dee might have been your daughter but wasn't sure. Even had my studio set up and Gayla had me take pictures for them. I should have guessed it was your daughter when she was so comfortable in front of the lights. rock on

Maryanne said...

Nicole! I left a comment on your blog a few months ago, you emailed me back, and now I can't find the email! I have a question for you....would you mind emailing me at antiquefreak2000@yahoo.com. It's regarding the little studio you have set up at your house... I LOVE what you do with it and I have a few questions I'd like to ask. :) Thanks!

Kelly Griglione said...

What a FUN group of kids, and I love how you captured them!

Wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog, and have passed an award on to you! Stop by for the details. I really loved your Christmas games post, and the back to school chalkboard pictures.

Emily said...

That is so amazing adorable! What cool kids! Did you make those costumes? Awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...