Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Gus: In Real Life

This is Gus as he usually is.
No attempts were made to clean him up (obviously) or any wardrobe help.
This look is typical for him.
Pull-Up. T-shirt. Messy face. Fave toy-of-the-day. Aftermath of candy or gum he's found from either rifling through my purses or searching Marlee's room.

I love this little face!!!

He likes to hang out by me on Tuesdays when I'm taking 'Wall of Fame' headshots......
.....like this.


So I usually end up taking test shots on him.
He's all for it, but refuses to ever look right at the camera.


I just got back from back-to-back Family Reunion & Girls Camp, and holy crap
it's great to be home!!!

Even if it is 110 degrees!

And I've got hundreds of pictures to go through........after we go see Harry Potter & hit the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!!

4 comments:

Holly said...

When you go to Nordstroms....take me with you!!!

Michelle said...

Welcome home!!

Lisa said...

I've been admiring your photography skills! You gots skills girl! Mind if I check back once in a while? I'm Shawni's freind..not a creep I promise! I have 4 monkeys and no girl to my name...you got one I see. Lucky lucky you! I think Shawni told me you went to dental school in WA. We lived in Kirkland for 10 yrs. Love it there!

Lisa said...

oh i forgot to ask..how do you get your pictures so freakin' big and beatiful??? I love that! I take full rez photos but they turn out small and puny on my blog....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...