Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Bek!!!

Just a little flash-back in celebration of my bestest friend, Bek. (don't get mad at me......)

We go waaaayy back, but I'll start with high school......

BAAAA!!!

I know. It looks like an engagement picture......... We both wore our Benetton t-shirts on purpose.

We laid out alot.

Freshman year at BYU........in the dorms. We look hot!


Bek forcing me to go skiing. Ugghhh!
Lovin' my sweet white ski outfit.


Bek as one of my bridesmaids.



Me as one of Bek's bridesmaids.



Newly married at Lake Powell.



Our first babies.......with both our husbands in Dental school........in Seattle.......in the same student housing complex.
So many fun memories......


Thanks for always being there for me, Bek.

Happy Birthday !!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh. My. Gosh!!! I am still laughing my head off...so hard I can barely type! I can't believe you dug up these pictures. Remember when we took pictures in front of Driggs house, doing the splits? HA HA! You are so so so in trouble for posting them on your blog. Just for that, I'm not even going to give you your usual $100 cash for your birthday. Yep, your loss! Now stop embarrassing me and get your Utah pics posted.

Michelle said...

HAHA!! I remember Bek's white swim suit (in the Lake Powell picture)!
Love this post!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...