Wednesday, September 29, 2010

peanut


Caroline is 4 months now.
And most of the time we call her  peanut.


All of our kids have had a baby nickname.
Marlee was Sweetpea.  Jake was Bubba.  Max was Pookie.  Zane was Pooter.  Gus was Porkchop.
And Caroline is Peanut.


We are  so in love  with this baby.

And I love, love, love this age.
Smiling and cooing and belly-laughing and reaching for toys and putting everything in her slobbery little mouth and able to hold her head up enough to be carried on my hip......her favorite place to be.

I actually put a headband on her for this one.
I'm not a very good girl-mom.  I'm out of the hair bow habit.  Bek gets so frustrated with me.  She says, "But this is your baby girl!"  So I make sure to put something on peanut's head if we might run into Aunt Rebecca.

I love it when they get that bald spot on the back of their heads.

And she has the yummiest dimples on her bum.

I just want to eat her up all day long!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Soooo cute! I want to eat her chunkalicious little cheeks right up! Thanks for letting me babysit her, I'm so jealous you get to have her all the time! (Good job with the bow, it's obvious she likes to wear it - don't you think? :))

Heather said...

She is the cutest little peanut!
:)

Nichole Barney said...

She is such a doll! I love her little cottage cheese bum. So cute! Your pictures are amazing! Love them!

Corrie said...

oh that dimpled bottom - adorable!!!!!!!!!!! I give birth in 11 days and you've got me all excited.......

Corrie;)

Amanda said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures!! Peanut is precious. I adore this age too! Thank you for sharing.

Michelle said...

Yay for the bow.. Bek is SO proud.

Hope you had a great BDAY... you totally should have come to LA with us :(
Next time...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...