Wednesday, May 4, 2011

42 years and 4 weeks




Brian turned 42.

I texted him 42 things I love about him throughout the day.
I'm not going to lie.  It got a little challenging right around #27.
It's just that 42 is alot of things to come up with.
But he loved it.  Love texts & German chocolate cake.  What more could you want on your 42nd birthday?!


And 4 weeks.......

It took Marlee 4 weeks of having her driver's license to crash the car.
Yep.
And it's totalled. Brian's old BMW.
Luckily she wasn't really hurt.  And it wasn't her fault.
We're trying to look on the bright side.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Brian!!!!!
And so sad for Marlee...!! Glad she's ok.

The Scotts said...

Happy Birthday Dr Mason and so sad for Marlee!!! Makes me want to freeze my young kiddos!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, Happy Birthday. I think I'll steal that idea for my husband's 33 birthday which is coming up. As for the car, it happens. I was in five accidents from 16-18 and I'm a good driver. Apparently though I have bad luck and everyone else kept hitting me.

SeroN said...

Hi I am looking for people who really want to make money online without spending a penny, go to this place http://es.beruby.com/promocode/uhHs8m
I've been earned approximately € 60 just clicking on websites, go to the link that you have left and see for yourself, if you belong to my network will gain much faster, I promise

Jill said...

That is my husband favorite cake, "Homemade german chocolate", for his last birthday I made 3 flat dinner plate cakes. It was horrible. do you have any tips for me. Your cake was beautiful. Oh, by the way happy late birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...