Sunday, May 8, 2011

Prom Night

After a fun morning of cleaning out the garage, Mars gets ready for the big night.
Glittery shoes and a fresh pedi.

And the prom date. 

His name is Brad.  He is a senior.  He plays volleyball.  And I'm not allowed to disclose any personal information on this blog pertaining to the private lives of my teenage children for fear of disownment.  But Brad seems to hang out at our house quite a bit.  I'm just sayin'.


Here they are being a little awkward at first....

....until they warmed up a bit.

They went with a big group.  Had dinner at Charleston's.  Actually danced at the dance.  Then came home & changed for an after-prom party at someone's house.

She looked absolutely beautiful & had a great time. 
And the whole time I'm thinking, 'I can't believe I'm old enough to have a child going to the Prom!'
I was just buckling her into a carseat just yesterday!  Weird!

5 comments:

Honey said...

Marlee looked BEAUTIFUL! =)
All of these prom posts are killing me! I never went to a Prom, so I am dying for the day Isabel gets to go!! I have a while yet... she's just finishing up 6th grade. lol. Of course, you like how I skip over my Freshman. He's a boy - and he won't let me be in charge of his Prom stuff, the meanie!

Nichole Barney said...

She is a beautiful girl! It is so weird to see all these kids growing up! It is making me feel old!

The Proctor Family said...

Marlee looked so gorgeous. How fun! It won't be too long before I'm there with Brandon. Different doing that stuff with a boy, though. Gonna miss out for sure!

Unknown said...

Wow. What a beauty!!! I can't believe Marlee is old enough to go to Prom. So crazy! It looks like she had a great time. She's looking so much like you, too!

Shawni said...

She looks gorgeous! That IS weird to have your baby going to prom. So fun to see you guys last night!
Love, Shawni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...