Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

My cute Grandpa turned 90 years old yesterday!

And he's still walking & climbing stairs! Still sharp as a tack! He's so amazing!
When we were getting him positioned for these pictures, I'm asking him, "Grandpa, can you sit like this.... or put your arms like that...?" and he goes, "Well, I can do just about anything!"
And he's right!
Although............I believe the thing he wants to do most at this point, is to join Grandma, his sweetheart, who passed away several years ago.
I miss her.






We love these hands.







Every one of my Grandma & Grandpa's children were there............all 9 of them!
What a legacy!
Love you Grandpa.
You are such an incredible example to all of us......of perseverence.....of humility.......of hard work.......of obedience.........of love.........of how to live our lives to the fullest.
Thank you.





6 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful.

onehm said...

I am not even sure how I found your blog, but I have been lurking for a month or so~ loving your photos and your sweet sentiments.
This is the post that made me come out of hiding. These photos are a true treasure. What a handsome man, and a great example to all! I love how you captured him. Great shots!!
:)

Nichole Barney said...

What a great occasion. He looks like such a sweet man! You can see it in his face! Awesome pictures you will treasure forever.

Julie said...

This post totally made me cry. What a cute Grandpa!

Tracey said...

Love the pictures... what a sweet tribute to your Grandpa! You don't see many 90 year old men that look as good as him! WOW!

Mrs. Gee said...

I am in love with photography! What kind of camera do you have?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...