Friday, December 5, 2008

My little photo assistant



Gus loves getting his pictures taken, and after each one he wants to "see it" on the LCD screen. He mimics everything I do these days, so if I leave my camera unattended, he's right there looking through it & pushing buttons.......NOT GOOD!





We had a little down time during a shoot, so he was modeling for me.

My little buddy.

We attempted some potty-training the other day...............didn't go so well.

My favorite thing right now is how he says Christmas......"Himmiss".......love it!










I had to include this one of my favorite little model.

Does the camera love her or what??!!

Work it Sadie!



4 comments:

Shawni said...

ok that does it, I'm coming over to check out your lights.

Jill Ison said...

oh my gosh those are the cutest ever! Do I always say that?? It's always true! how do you do that??

Unknown said...

Seriously, Gus is so freakin' cute! I LOVE him! We are definitely coming for Dad's Birthday par-tay, and Kelly's Reception. I'm so excited to see you! Justin and Chance can't stop talking about seeing your boys! Do you think you might be able to take a couple pictures of all of us while we're there? :) You're the BEST SISTER EVER!!!!

Kim Skinner said...

Nicole,
Thanks for the comment. As you can see, I have already been peeking at your photography masterpieces (thanks to a tip from Michelle). We have lots of common friends. I love your candor and wit too.
Kim Skinner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...