Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Inflatable Fun

We got a smokin' last-minute deal on Craig's List on this thing.
It sat on our front lawn for 4 days...........beckoning to every neighbor kid within a mile, I swear!! They came swarming like little ants. I wish I had taken a picture when there were literally 30 kids on it!........I'm not exaggerating!!
It was really fun...........(except for the herds of neighbor kids coming through my house getting drinks & snacks.....4 days in a row!!!)

It was super inflatable fun!!

7 comments:

Julie said...

We bought something like this at Costco two summers ago. It was great! Until Mike got too close to it with his riding mower. It sucked the side of it right in and shredded a huge corner. Shredded. Beyond repair. So you've been warned- don't let a lawn mower anywhere near it!

Holly said...

Ha! Sorry...my kids were the ones asking for bandaids. Thanks for the fun! Next time you can put it up in my yard and I'll take my turn handing out snacks and drinks - hee hee!

Leigh said...

Where was I?! Oh yeah, in the OTHER part of the hood. I would've GLADLY sent my kids over!

Jim said...

You are amazing! I think that would have sent me over the edge! We bought one just like that a couple of years ago... just having it up with the cousins was enough... the neighborhood would have done me in! You are still a "fancy mom"! I still crack up when I think about that!
Let's go out again! We really had fun! We miss you and love you.

Noelle said...

Thanks for the community fun! Your the BEST

amy said...

would love to get together soon and check out your new lighting. E-mail me : amy_kroff@yahoo.com
Maybe we could pull out the inflatable too!

abo-bder said...



فني نجار ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس وكنب ببيشة
شركة مكافحة حشرات ببيشة
فني ستائر بالرياض
شركة تنسيق حدائق بالطائف
شركة تنسيق حدائق بالطائف


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...