Friday, September 12, 2008

Five is enough??

So this is what's constantly on my mind these days.
This is how it goes:

......should I go for #6? (kids that is)

I would LOVE to have another girl....
It would probably be another boy (out of boy names)

I'm in crazyville most of the time with five...
Then again, what's another one?

I didn't get my body back after the last one...
No one expects you to look good after 6 kids!

I could have Gus in preschool next year...things could get nice!...
I'm just being selfish! Am I not put here on earth to multiply & replenish the earth!!

I'm too old!!....
Celebrities do it all the time.

I'm afraid I'll have twins (it totally runs in my family!)...
I would get alot of attention & I already know what I would name them.

No one would want to hang out with us or invite us over (bumload of kids!)...
We wouldn't need anyone else. We'd be our own party!

We would definitely need 2 hotel rooms on trips...
Mommy & Daddy could have their own room....Hmmmm...

My varicose veins would be a serious nightmare....
I plan on getting them removed when I'm done anyway.

I already gave away most of my baby stuff.....
If it's a girl, I could go CRAZY buying all the darling girly stuff (too poor to buy cute stuff when Mars was little).

I hate being sick & fat!
But I'm soooo baby-hungry!!!!


Now how sweet is that???

8 comments:

Julie said...

You are sooo not done if you're talking like that. And isn't the expression "8 is enough"? You need triplets!

Michelle said...

Do it! :)
Look at us... boy first, then 4 girls and now we get our boy for the end! It *could* happen.
If you are thinking about doing it...just do it. The clock is ticking. You know what I mean. To be honest, it's not that bad. I actually get terrified of the thought of all my kids being in school - noone at home to hange out with me.
do it do it do it do it

amy said...

I wonder if that feeling will ever go away.

Nichole Barney said...

Go for it Nicole! Like you said what's one more! It is bound to be a girl!

Holly said...

Um...it's adorably sweet! You're always talking about having another one - so maybe you should. I'll come and hold your baby whenever you need a break. Oh, and I can't believe you didn't mention having another one to take a million pictures of!!! C'mon! You know that would be fun!

Tracey said...

ummm... I'll be looking for the "#6 IS ON IT"S WAY" post! You never know, I got my 2nd girl on the last try!

J. Crew said...

Hi Guys! We got to your blog off Mike and Julie's! Such beautiful kids! Great to keep in touch!

Shawni said...

Yep, I'm pretty much betting you're there...six is such a nice, even number!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...