Sunday, September 7, 2008

Saturday Swim-time

lovin' the knock-knees...........the swim-diaper bum.........


....... the green goggles

Gus could swim ALL DAY. He can't get enough of it.


Daisy, on the other hand, HATES it. Look at her. There's no enjoyment going on there. Poor thing.





My adopted son Davis.

We HAVE to go for a swim on Saturdays. It's pretty much a rule at our house. We also HAVE to get Krazy Sub & blast some Earth Wind & Fire. It just wouldn't be a Saturday without it!




No fear at all!




This is what Gus looks like when it's time to come in. SO. HARD.



6 comments:

Noelle said...

What beautiful pics!

Tracey said...

K.... i really want your camera! Your pictures are amazing and the pool looks so fun!

Shawni said...

Love Saturday swimming. It's the best. Also love the studio lighting stuff. It was fun to talk the other day...talk to you soon!

amy said...

I've never seen your pictures before - you rock!! Do you have studio lighting? Plan on me frequenting your blog - you inspire me!!

Joy said...

Nicole, every time I see your blog I want to be in your family. It just seems like a party all the time! Maybe it's just your fabulous picture taking skills. They are amazing, really.

Lara said...

I'm so glad that you left a comment, and so flattered that you would compare me to you. You are so talented, your family is beautiful, and your husband's business seems to be thriving...let's hope I'm you in 10 years {wink}. Also, do you mind me asking what action you used on these pool pics? The colors are so crisp, I have the darndest time with pool pics in the middle of the day. Thanks for saying hi. Hugs, Lara (laraellingson@gmail.com)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...