Thursday, October 2, 2008

Gus Bus

He's a solid 2 1/2.

With deep brown eyes & darling dimples.

He enjoys the outdoors, drawing with markers, Little Einsteins, Daddy throwing him on the bed, destroying his brothers' Lego creations, cooking with Mom, putting all kinds of things in the trash, telling everyone to "opp it" (stop it), doing everything by himself, going to Nursery, flying random objects around as spaceships, giving loves when someone's hurt, lining stuff up, and taking one little bite out of every single piece of fruit in Mom's fruit basket.

Mommy's little angel.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I just have to tell you that I LOVE being in nursery with him! He seriously cracks me up and is beyond adorable. LOVE him!

Michelle said...

Oh MAN he's cute!!!
I can't wait for my little guy to get here and get big :)
(or maybe I can...maybe I need him to stay tiny for a long time)

Rebecca said...

I laughed when I saw your blog because when Gus was over here Addie kept calling him Bus. Trigg got home and started taking Gus downstairs with him and she got jealous so she went to the top of the stairs and said "Bus, Bus, it's me right here...It's Addie Bus, come play with Addie" It was so funny! It was fun having him, they all played so cute I would just sit there and watch them. I'm sure if I were you I'd have a camera in my hand!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...